Term Bill and Payment of Fees
Paper term bills are no longer being sent to home addresses. Students can view their term bills online at http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu./. Payments can be made online or students can print their term bills and mail the bottom portions to the address on their bills. In-person payments can be made at the Cashier’s Office with cash, check or money order. Credit cards are no longer accepted in person.
Full payment of tuition and fees must be made by the payment due date; otherwise, late fees will be assessed. Refer to the dates and deadlines for payment due date.
Payment can be made online at http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu./ by credit card or E-check. Personal checks should be made payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Any bill paid during the late registration period must be paid in person and must include a $50 late fee.
The date on which the cashier receives the bill payment is the effective date of payment. To avoid a late fee, payment must be received by the cashier on or before the due date. Postmarks are not honored.
Payment by Credit Card or E-Check
Students who wish to pay their tuition by credit card may do so on the web at http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu./. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey accepts American Express, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. A 2.5% non-refundable convenience fee will be assessed for all on-line credit card payments.
For your convenience E-check is also available on-line. E-check is an electronic withdrawal from your checking or savings bank account; there is no fee for using this service.
- Payments may be made via the web at: http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu./.
- Click on "Payment Options" and select "Pay Online."
- Log in using your 9-digit student ID number and PAC (Personal Access Code) number. For information about your PAC number, please visit the registrar’s website at: http://nbregistrar.rutgers.edu/
- Click on “Initial Payment of Term Bill Charges and Fees” and select the “Winter Session” term. Review your balance and then click “Proceed to Credit Card/E-check Payment Page.” Fill in required fields, then click “Verify Information.” Next, click “Submit Payment” to process your credit card or E-check payment.
- A “Payment Accepted” page will appear when your payment is received. This is your receipt. Click on “Print Receipt,” and close the window. A "Thank you for your payment" message will appear, confirming that your transaction is complete.
Transactions that are declined by the bank for any reason are considered unpaid and will be returned to the student. Refunds of credit card payments will be made with a check issued by Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
It is the student’s responsibility (see “Term Bill and Payment of Fees”) to obtain, complete and submit the term bill on time. Students who fail to do so will be assessed a $50.00 late fee.